Please see the links below to apply for scholarships that can assist you in paying for your college education. For questions about these and additional scholarship opportunities, visit the DHS Career Coach, Mrs. Marla J., or contact her at 870-727-9609 or email@example.com.
SCHOLARSHIPS!!! SCHOLARSHIPS!!! SCHOLARSHIPS!!!
- The American Association of Blacks in Energy, AABE 2019 Scholarship Program, Deadline--March 15th. To Apply: https://scholarship.aabe.org/
- AR Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (AASFAA), $500 scholarships, Deadline April 1st--To Apply: rmd.me/2pCvR2vZ5x5
- AR Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (AASFAA), $500 scholarships--Submit before April 1st--Go to: rmd.me/2pCvR2vZ5x5”
- Scholarship for students who parent work for ADC or Wellpath. GPA of at least a 2.0, Deadline April 15th--Go to: rmd.me/w3nlYY6LPdi”
- Arkansas Community Foundation Scholarship, DUE MARCH 15TH, Gene Lyons Scholarship is for DOLLARWAY, ACT Score 20+, Go to: rmd.me/0Vc3XGhstoX
- The Arkansas Trucking Association--DUE MARCH 30TH: https://www.arkansastrucking.c...
- Unified Christian Alliance, Inc. ($1000 & $500) DUE APRIL 5TH: See Mrs. Marla J.--Contact info above.
- Arkansas Red Ribbon (2.0 GPA, $750). See Mrs. Marla J.--Contact Above.
- Arkansas Rice/Agricutlture (No Ag Background Required) $7000. DUE APRIL 1st: Go to www.arkansasrice.org or contact 501-375-1100
- Arkansas Academic Challenge (19 ACT & FAFSA Required) $4000-$14000. Deadline July1, 2019. Got to: https://scholarships.adhe.edu/scholarships-and-programs/high-school/